NORTH SIOUX CITY, SOUTH DAKOTA
In partnership with NAI United, Keating Resources is pleased to welcome six new tenants to the former Gateway Computer Campus in North Sioux City, South Dakota.
- Action Moving & Storage signed a 5-year lease for 5,600 SF of 2nd-floor, climate-controlled storage space accessible via forklift, with room to grow up to 75,000 SF.
- Cornborn signed a 2-year lease for 2,800 SF of 2nd-floor space for t-shirt business. They will use a neighboring tenant, Warp Speed 9, for distribution.
- Ark United Methodist Church signed a 3-year lease for 5,800 SF on the 2nd floor for their church.
- US Foods signed a ground lease for a trans-loading facility on a 13.86-acre site that is available for a new distribution center.
- Sacramento-based, Elara is moving into the former executive suites of the Gateway founders, Ted Waitt and Mike Hammond and the former Gateway CEO and former Governor of Michigan, Rick Snyder.
- Sterling Computers vacated their temporary corporate office space and moved next door on the former Gateway campus to their newly renovated 83,000 SF Corporate Headquarters.
The iconic campus is comprised of five buildings connected by enclosed walkways, all constructed from 1990-1997. At its peak in 1998, it was home to 6,000 employees. The Gateway Business Center is an ideal investment for a growing industrial user, cryptocurrency miner or climate-controlled storage developer at less than 30% of the cost to build new.
To learn more about the real estate listings at Gateway Business Center visit www.naiunited.com/properties and search for “North Sioux City, SD” and/or call Chris Bogenrief at 712-204-6261.